How to Pick the Best Used Truck
Like anything in life, choosing the best used truck can be difficult. You’ve got to consider cost, make, model, bed size—it can be too much for novice shoppers searching for a quality pre-owned pickup. But we’re here to help. As you hunt for a great deal on a used truck in Kansas City, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is cabin space or bed space more important? Compact pickups usually have one front bench and an extended bed, while large trucks have a two-row cabin and shorter beds.
- Will you be using the truck for heavy-duty work? If you’re going to be hauling around lots of materials, you may want a truck with a higher payload capacity and a durable bed liner.
- Are you going to use the truck to tow a boat? Not all trucks have the same towing and trailering ratings. Choose one that can haul your fun-time vehicles to the lake.
- How frequently will you use your truck? If you only require the truck for weekend DIY projects, consider an older used pickup. If you’ll need it for business, take a look at our certified pre-owned trucks.
- Does the truck manufacturer matter? We have a wide variety of pre-owned pickups for sale, including used Chevy Silverado, Nissan Frontier, GMC Sierra, Ford F-150, and RAM 1500.
- Do you require specific truck features? The best truck features depend on the make and model year, but consider used trucks that have hitches, trailering cameras, 4WD, and V8 engines that provide enough torque.
- Are you going to finance? Most customers who buy from our used truck dealership choose to finance, but you can also pay cash—if that’s how you roll. Just apply for a used truck loan to get started.